I know you must be getting tired of see only photos of me. So today you're in for a special treat. BABY PHOTOS!!!!!
Our second ultrasound was on Tuesday. Here is a little one we'd like to show the world.




We held true and didn't find out the sex. Mr. B said it was very tempting to know. Me - I didn't have a problem saying "NO" when the tech asked if we wanted to know. Hope you enjoyed our little one for now. The next time we'll have photos is in 10 weeks at my 26 week appointment. Enjoy.
2 comments:
So wonderful! I'm jealous -- I don't get an ultrasound until my 20 week appointment. Your baby is beautiful!
can't be 100% sure from the pics you posted here, but my sister looked and we think we know what you're having! (it pays to have an ultrasound tech in the family lol)
Post a Comment