1. Sorry for not posting week 15 photos. I've been really busy and I haven't even thought about it when I see my camera and laptop. You'll be in for a treat this weekend with both week 15 and 16 at the same time.2. Meet with my Spiritual Director this week. I love my SD! She has really helped my spiritual life since the fall. If you don't have one... find one! My search for a SD started with prayer and then asking. I asked our Associate Pastor of a person who he would recommend. He recommended a woman from his last parish. It has worked out wonderfully. Sometimes the first person doesn't fit right away. But I totally recommend spiritual direction at any point in your spiritual journey.
3. My SD gave me the follow quote to prayer with this week. I think that it would be beneficial to everyone. "You don't have to change for me to love you. Loving me will change you." from God.
4. 4th of July is about 2 weeks away!!! As a kid it was not one of my favorite holidays. It was just a day off where we got to see fireworks. But as an adult, I love the holiday. The annual Block Party is on! So if you know where we live and would like to join in the fun we will be having our annual pot-luck, firework extravaganza on the 4th of July. Mr. B will put together a flyer and send it out the weekend. Call or email me with details if you don't get an email by Monday.
5. It's HOT HOT HOT in the Mid-West. And as any pregnant woman, I love my A/C. I'm glad I'm not like my friends K and K. They are due in the next few weeks. I bet they can't get cold enough this time of year.
6. No baby movement yet.
7. Sorry no funnies this week. If you have a great Internet funny from this week please pass it on. I love a good laugh.
Check out more 7 Quick Takes here. Have a great weekend.
1 comment:
Thanks for the banana recipe -- I'm going to try it! :o)
Post a Comment