I'm sorry there has been a lack of posting. I did want to give you a quick update on our life.
Baby -
I'm now 18 weeks. This afternoon we have another doctor's appointment. The last few weeks I've been feeling really good. However, I get headaches in the afternoons. It's manageable with a nap or regular soda/pop. I don't like taking meds right now. The doctor has prescribed a Rx, but I rarely take it.
4th of July -
One word to describe it: WEIRD. It was cold and more like a tailgate for a football game in October. I even wore a hoodie and jeans. Food was good and friends were great. Thanks for all those that celebrated with us.
House -
The biggest one of them all. It all started June 26th. Thus the reason for not posting since then. I got home from work and we had some time. Mr. B has been asking to go look at model homes of the local builders for weeks. And I haven't had an opportunity to do so. They were going to be open for a few more hours before joining friends for a show. So we went. And that's when it started. That whole weekend we ran around town looking at models.
We have a "starter" home. It's great for someone that can take advantage of the current tax credit. So we would like to put our home on the market to take advantage of the buyers market in our price range.
Last week we've met with the bank. This week we're interviewing agents about selling our home. And sometime I need to find time to pack up our home and get it into a self-storage unit. There so much stuff in our home that we have to move before we can show the house. We don't have a date in mind yet to put the house on the market. But I'm thinking by the end of the month. However, we have a vacation planned to KC, I'm going to a meeting in Des Monies, and Mr. B has a training STL all by the end of the month.
God please give us the strenght and time to find do what needs to be done to sell our home.
That's all for now. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment