Yesterday, I went to my OB's office for my monthly check-up. She said everything looks good. I only gained one pound in a month (nice). I haven't even gained 10 pounds since being pregnant. I'm happy about that. Not happy about wearing maternity clothes full time.
The best part of the visit was I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was in the 150's. She said it was good. I have no idea what the heartbeat really means. Some people said that faster rates mean "girl" and slower rates mean "boy". I don't care and I'm not going to research that.
She said to schedule my 16 week ultrasound for 2 weeks. It's scheduled for Thursday, June 25.
2 comments:
I saw your response on my BabyCenter post and wanted to check out your blog. It's great! I'm looking forward to following your journey. :o)
Emily
Congratulations! I think it will be fun for all of us December moms to keep track of one another!
Post a Comment