Today while updating my blog I found a blogger feature. I can send automatic blog updates to email. So if you would like to receive an automatice email update, please email me or leave a comment below. Right now it's only limited to 10 people. So the first 10 people get to receive emails from me automatically. If I get more than 10 responses, then I'll figure out another method.
Another way to receive notification that there is a new blog posting about Baby B, you can add this blog to your Google Reader. It's one of those fancy Google features this world couldn't live without. I have several blogs set up on my Google Reader to easy read. Just go to Google's homepage and find the link for "Reader". that will explain more about the feature.
More updates coming soon. Thanks for reading and praying for Baby B.
3 comments:
Hey I just started following your blog. This is Steph from the Baby Center Board! I like your layout the the black is really different, I love it!
Steph
Hey! My name is Jen and I got your bloglink from babycenter. My blog address is www.asurpriserainbow.blogspot.com
I look forward to following your baby journey!
I see you changed your blog title accordingly... and I'm glad you're updating more often again!
Post a Comment