1. Yes, I know it's about time. You need an update. Well, I explained in an earlier post this week of my absence. The rest of my 7 Quick Takes Friday won't make sense if you don't read it. I'll give you a few minutes to get caught up.2. Mr. B's summer - he teaches high school. Therefore, I hear it all the time that he is SO LUCKY to have his summers "off". Ya, right! He doesn't have his summers "off". He has been out of school for one week. In this time, he has installed a sliding glass door and a garage door. These are jobs that are best done in the summer because he does have more time and doesn't have to fit it in his busy school schedule. He created himself a list and it's on the refrigerator. The only rule for the list is that I can't add to the list unless speaking with him before hand. I agreed to this rule because the list was pretty long. I'll post a report of the list status when something else happens major.
3. My number one summer question is.... "Do you work in the summer?" Ummm... YES I do. I work in student services for a college. We're not teaches. We're here all the time. In my position summer is one of the busiest times of the year. So yes, I'm at work. Please believe me.
4. I love being in the second trimester. My energy level has increased! It's awesome. I think my cravings have kicked in. I had to go to Hy-Vee after work before working out because I needed a roll. I couldn't think of anything but the roll. It was bad.
5. Mr. B joined the Knights of Columbus this spring through our church. Because school is really busy in the spring he has only attended one meeting. We are planning to attend the annual banquet tomorrow night. I'm excited to meet more families in our parish.
6. I'm sad to report that I don't have the new DMB Album yet. That is totally unlike me. I will pick it up after pay day Tuesday, I promise. But I did record everything about DMB on my DVR last night. :) yes that will have to over ride Mr. B's DIY Network records for today. Sorry.
7. Best online laugh of the week for all you Dave fans.... Watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Hulu.
4 comments:
did you tape the Today show this morning? DMB definately performed live at the Plaza!
YES! Plus I've watched it online :)
Congratulations on your news, and happy 2nd trimester.
#5 - Can't wait to hear what Mr. B thinks of K of C -- my husband is thinking of joining as well.
And congratulations!!!
Post a Comment