I guess how I should make a comment on how the show was last night.
I'm so excited for Grey's Anatomy to be back this season! Oh how I love my guilty pleasure of Mer, Der and the rest of the Seattle Grace Hospital. I really loved the speech Chief gave at the end. And the Army doctor - Cristina wants him!!! The bar has been raised! I can't wait to see how the season unfolds this year.
After I watch Grey's, I read the Writer's Blog on ABC. I completes my Grey's obsession to learn what is really going on with the show. Shonda and the other writers give some much more to the show by reading this blog.
On a unrelated note but kind of related, this March I'll be going to Seattle for a conference. Now I know the show isn't taped in Seattle. But isn't that cool?!? Ok, dork moment over.
No comments:
Post a Comment