Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well it's almost here!

It's my very first Husker game at Memorial Stadium on October 4th. The game time has been set for 8pm CDT on ESPN. Mr. B and I received tickets as a wedding gift from a group of my parents' friends. How did the score Husker tickets? Well, several of them are Mizzou alumni and have connection to a season ticket holder who bid on the Husker game.

Yes, Mr. B has to sit in the visitors' section of Memorial Stadium. He'll be the one in all red. I think he'll survive the game, but I don't think the Huskers will.

In other related news, my parents are coming to visit that weekend for the game. No the house isn't ready yet. Hopefully, it will be by this Sunday. Then I can just do a deep cleaning over the week days.

Mizzou hasn't won a game in Lincoln since before I was born. I think it's time for a change.

To Erin and my other Mizzou readers, I will be wearing my Nebraska Hoodie to the game with my Mizzou shirt underneath.

M I Z...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Z-O-U!!

Yes, its is definately time for a change in the outcome of the Husker-Tiger games in Lincoln. :) Tigers will kick ass. I'm confident of that! lol.

Tell Andy I'll send him a Mizzou t-shirt if he wants so he doesn't have to cheer for losers...

Sarah said...

Hm, I don't know if that's allowed - to root for two diff teams!! I hope it's cold that night and you keep that sweater on! :)
Have fun!!