The 2008 Election is just 2 months away. I'm really excited to see how this election plays out since it's been the LONGEST election ever.
I can remember my first political event like it was yesterday. It was an August day in 1992. My dad took me to a political rally for then Gov. Bill Clinton in St. Louis. The excitement and crowd were amazing. I was hooked from the beginning. At the young age of 11, I knew the importance of an election. From that moment politics have been fun and interesting to me.
You can image how my excitement has grown the last 2 weeks with the DNC and RNC. I've watched most of the conventions. Mr. B thinks I'm even more crazy, but at least he watches them with me.
With my position and influence with my students, I'm not going to say who I support at this time. This is a personal preference. However, I do believe that we as American need to make the right decision for our country and vote for the person that will do the best job for USA.
Stay tune for more election updates and thoughts from yours truly.
No comments:
Post a Comment