Thursday, September 25, 2008

My guilty pleasure...

is back!!!!

Grey's Anatomy season premiere is TONIGHT at 8pm!!! In my younger days, I was a TV watcher. I followed many shows and couldn't get enough TV. However, as I grow up TV has become less important than other things in my life. But I still have time for my Grey's Anatomy. I think DVR makes TV watching that much more easier than ever before. Oh how I heart my DVR. Mr. B actually said a while ago that we could save $12 per month if we got rid of the DVR feature. He is a funny funny man, I tell you. Right now we're keeping the $12 per month if I can record McDreamy and watch him all the time.

What are your guilty pleasures?

1 comment:

LC said...

Hey Abi! I am so excited for Grey's tonight too!!!

To answer your question about tracking your blog. You have to sign up for "Google Analytics." It is another Google application like Google Reader! You should get it...it is very interesting!