Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Babe!


Today is Mr. B's 29th birthday. He keeps on saying when someone reminds him of his birthday that "it's the last year of his 20's". He is such an old man now!!! Whatever! He is just crazy and thinks that he is old. I don't think my honey is "old". But I sure do make fun of him when he complains that it's his birthday.


For his celebration, I'm taking him out for a date night. He got to pick the location with 2 conditions:

1. He could use a coupon (we always use coupons!!)

2. We hadn't been there in over 2 months.


Well.... he came up with a Cajun place, Mother's Good Food.


He also requested a sweet treat for his birthday, Peanut Buster Bars. Well, his mother makes really good bars. I'm attempting to make them for the first time. This is probably not a good idea. I think I've already messed up a part of it. I'll finish it tonight after dinner. Well see what happens. But I've already warned Mr. B that "I'm not his mother, nor do I cook like her." He was thankful that I'm not his mom.


Anyway, happy birthday!


No comments: