Wednesday, June 4, 2008

what in the world

Yesterday, it hit me! What hit me? STRESS ANXIETY... about the wedding. And it sucks. After lunch yesterday, I could not get any thing done. It was hard to breathe and all I wanted to do was go to bed. We're about 45 days out and I just want the wedding to be over. I know I'll be better soon. We just have a few things to get done. Right now it seems like huge pill of bricks are closing in on me and I don't like it.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I know we're almost to the end. I just pray that this isn't as stressful as it is today.

breathe, abi, breathe....

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

Yes, Breathe. And know that no matter what silly little details are stressing you out, you will be married at the end of the day and I swear the rest of it doesn't matter. Hang in there!