Wednesday, June 11, 2008

38 day days to go....

OMG! I only have 38 days to go. It seems like forever away. Yet it will be here tomorrow.

Last night I was sitting at my laptop working on our picture video. It was especially stressful for me. My heart hurt and I had trouble breathing. Bottom line - it sucked! I had to get my self a glass of wine to calm me down. I think a big problem was that Andy is out of town. He is at a work conference until this afternoon. We really haven't spent time together since last Thursday night because I traveled to STL without him for the Dave Matthews Band concert at Busch Statium.

I'm now feeling the crunch time on my projects. Here is what we've got to accomplish:
1. Organize photos for video - give them to friend TOMORROW!
2. Finalize menu for reception - meeting with Andre's West FRIDAY
3. Get all contracts ready for Sabrina - meeting FRIDAY
4. Finish "I DO" letters for cake table, Andy needs to paint them silver
5. Start & Finish photo card box
6. Meet with Priest on Monday to finalize Nupital Mass and have him approve our program
7. Give program to my sister to design it on InDesign (cause it's better than Publisher)
8. Order paper for programs
9. Add up all the people that haven't RSVP'd for the wedding. We're doing okay right now. Confirmed "YES" 135, projected "YES" 175 (this people have told me yes, no card) and our minimum is 200 with a max of 320. They way we're going it will be until 300 people. I'm so happy to be under 300.
10. Print programs
11. Travel to St Louis without Andy for the finalizing BRIDE things that he doesn't need to be a part of (dress fitting, hair/make-up trial, bacholerrette party, GNO with stlwed.com gals, Welcome Bags for OOT guests..... the list goes on and on and on)
12. Finalize flower girl jewerly and gifts for attandants, Host Couple and Gift bearers
13. Put shit away in our house before the 4th of July Block Party
14. Make sure Andy sends out invites for Block Party

Okay, I'll stop now because I'm making my self sick just thinking about everything I need to do. Good thing Andy will be home tonight. I'll be happy to see him.

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

I ALWAYS had a glass of wine with every wedding project. It makes the lists seem less daunting. You can do it, Abi! So close!