Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

This weekend is fun filled with wedding celebrations! I'm super excited to leave work today because weekend will be fun. Tonight, Andy and I are going to see Indiana Jones. We didn't have time last weekend because we were moving. So we need to go tonight.

Then my parents leave STL in a few short hours to drive to Omaha for our bachelor/bachelorette parties and bridal shower.

While the guys are hitting up the bar Saturday, the gals will hit the town. We're starting with pole dancing. Yes, you read that right. I was told I need to wear a certain outfit to enjoy the experience. But we'll see what I come up with. I need to feel sexy - right?
Then we're off to Up Stream Brewery in West O. Yummy food and beer. However, I won't be enjoying the beer. I planning on sticking to the vodka for the party. It will treat me better in the morning.

Because Sunday we're having a lunch shower at Andy's cousin's house. This shower will be much smaller than in STL. Plus it will be in a home not the church basement. I enjoyed my STL shower. But I'm looking forward to this one.

On a side note, we don't have any room for the shower gifts. The house is still packed full with my apartment. But my bedroom at his mom's is now functional. There was less to do there, so it was easier. I don't know where it is all going to go after the shower.

BTW- Today is Andy's first official day of summer. His last teacher work day was yesterday. Now he is off for the summer. Little does he know we have a lot to do with the wedding and the house. I'm so proud of him today. He got up at a reasonable time and started working on the house. There are several things we plan to donate. We just didn't get over there while moving. He even painted a few things for the house and the wedding. He like manual labor. (lol) It's better to be active.

Happy Summer to all those teaches!! Enjoy the nice weather.

No comments: