I saw this on Julia's post. So I'll play along.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 16. I had my Lebarron Convertible and working at Happy Joe's. Life was good. I don't remember a vacation that summer. We might have gone to Hawaii with my grandparents.
What five things are on my “to-do” list for today.
1. Work
2. Grocery store
3. Call people about the wedding stuff
4. talk to my sister after her first day of a real job
5. work on a wedding project
Things I would do if I was billionaire? update our house and get ready to sell it. vacation!
Places I have lived: Barteville, OK; St. Louis, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Omaha, Nebraska
.
What types of work have I done? birthday clown for Happy Joes, summer painter for school district, dispatcher for moving company, sales-Internet rep for moving company, copy center-student employee, lead coordinator at before/after school child care, graduate assistant for grant program, freshmen advisor, organize orientation for freshmen at community college. student teaching
1 comment:
Ah the days of wedding to do lists. Hang in there!
Post a Comment