Yes, that's right, I'm single for a limited time. He left yesterday morning for a work training in Wyoming. He'll be gone until Thursday evening. So this gives me plenty of time to play (or work on wedding stuff without getting distracted).
What did I do in my spare time?
Well I've taken full advantage of it. Yesterday morning I went shopping. Return stuff and picked up new stuff - yeppie! I really needed a new pair a khakis for work and some stuff for the honeymoon. Then tanned on a Sunday afternoon. Followed by working on some wedding stuff. Then joined his dad's family for a little while for his step-sister's birthday. Then my girlfriend Beth called me and told me a bunch of people were going to Shakespeare on the Green at Elmwood Park. It was A Much A Do About Nothing. I like Shakespeare's Comedies. They I was home around 11pm. It was a busy day without a Sunday afternoon nap.
Tonight, I'm tanning, getting my ring cleaned, and eating dinner with Beth. I see Beth a lot. The big joke is that I have more dates with Beth than I do with Andy.
Then Tuesday, going to the salon. I always try to schedule my extra long visits when Andy is doing something else.
Wednesday, I'm working late and packing for STL. Because I fly to STL early Thursday morning. It's my last time in STL beyond the wedding week. My mom and I have a lot of errands to run on Thursday. Then final dress fitting Friday/Saturday. With hair/make-up trial on Saturday. It WILL be a party weekend. I'm going out with other brides/former brides on Friday night and then my bachelorette party on Saturday night.
I'll be ready to step off the plan on Sunday evening and see Andy greeting me with a smile. I miss him already. But I'm having fun this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment