Monday, May 12, 2008

A Busy Spring

2 months to go!!! Thank God. Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. We've been really busy. Hopefully, I'll get those invitations out in the mail this week.


This past weekend we traveled to KC for my sister's final presentation on Friday night. The left KC in the morning to make a 2pm wedding in St Louis. The wedding was wonderful. Both bride and groom looked so happy! They are off to Italy today for their honeymoon. Enjoy and may God bless your marriage!!!!

Bride & Dad

Groom waiting for his bride.

Congrats.... and we're NEXT!! This was my last "single" wedding I will ever attend.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Was that wedding at Our Lady of the Pillar? That's where my parents got married and they were married for almost 40 years, so it must be a good parish:) Your family sure is having an exciting year!

Mrs. B said...

Yes, It was at Our Lady of the Piller.