Tomorrow, Andy and I will travel to St Louis for a fun fill weekend of wedding events!
Saturday, I'm going for my first dress fitting. It will be a girls day because my mom, sister/MOH, 2 bms/cousins, and aunts will be there. Then we'll go out to lunch for my grandma's birthday. Saturday evening we're hopefully meeting with the organist at the Old Cathedral. We're taking Andy's parents to Mass at the Old Cathedral since they've never been there. Then on to a tasting at Andre's West for dinner.
My St Louis shower will be held on Sunday afternoon at my aunt's church. There are going to be about 50 women at the shower! Good thing its at the church. I'm excited for my shower and to wear my new dress.
The best part of the weekend is that the St Louis weather is to be awesome! Highs in the 60's!!! Yes, it will be warm and I can show off my pedicure. My feet are so ready to get out of socks.
I'll be sure to post pics next week of the wedding events. Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I just wanted to say hi to another Abi and Andy! My name is Abi (spelled the same way - which is unusual) and I am marrying an Andy on Sept. 1, 2008. I found your site when I was checking the visibility/privacy of ours and just thought it was quite ironic that there was another couple marrying within a few months of us with the same names. I doubt anyone will get confused, as I ended up getting a domain name and designing my own website:
www.abiandandy.com
I just thought I would say hi and wish you the best! I love weddingbee too! Oh and I'm an Abi B. now, but will be Abi A. afterwards.
- "the other" Abi
Post a Comment