My sister designed the monogram. Invitations are from Alaun By Design.
In the box ready to go to the post office. My friend Beth help me stuff them during American Idol.
Calligraphy was done by a family friend as our wedding gift. She did a wonderful job. The personalized stamp was order through zazzle.com. They weren't that much more in price. I think it totally completes the look of the invitation.
We've already received 4 responses from people. 3 YES and 1 NO came yesterday. These responses were not surprises to Andy and I. All 3 YES were guests that have purchased Cards tickets for Friday before the wedding. So we knew they were coming. But I'm so happy they were on the ball and got it in the mail.
So much to do... so little time, 59 days to go.......
1 comment:
I think getting RSVPs in the mail is quite possibly the best part about planning a wedding. Even better than getting gifts in the mail, if you ask me. Enjoy these fun days!
Post a Comment