Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Your Wife is HOT..."

"You should buy her an ICEE".

It was too funny not to share. I saw this on a billboard this morning on my way to work. I just love ICEEs as you know.

Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Baby's heart rate was 160 and she measured me for the first time. I've gained 7 pounds in a month. But last month I didn't gain anything. I can tell that I'm eating more the last few weeks. Plus we've ate out more often. We we're out of town a lot plus I don't like to cook alone.

Right now I'm working on for the baby:
1. Figuring out childcare - we're on the waiting list for the campus childcare and we still need to visit one more place
2. Need to start interviewing pediatrician - if you have a recommendation in my area please email me with the doctor's name and why you like him/her
3. Registry for the baby - I know we'll register at Cotton Babies for the Bum Genius diapers. Everyone registers at Target and Babies R Us. I just need to see what they have in the store. I have no idea what we need.
4. Pick out a car seat - because I was born in OK and traveled a lot to visit family in STL, my grandparents have offer to buy "Jack's" car seat. "Jack" will do a lot of traveling like mommy.
5. Make sure that I stay healthy for the next 18 weeks or so.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

icee!!