House
We have been working every spare moment to put our house on the market. It will be official on Wednesday this week. Our house looks awesome, I may say so myself. It has never been this clean. Now I just have to live in a model home until it sells. We have been relocated the stuff in our home to Mr. B's mom's house and a storage unit. Believe it or not, the Trans Am actually started and drove down the street. I couldn't believe it. Mr. B's first "baby" is now parked in our storage unit with Historical Plates. We have 2 spaces in the garage, but he still parks the truck outside. ??? Hopefully, this house will sell fast.
Work
Mr. B did 3 weeks of summer school. I continued to work. Orientation started on July 24th. It is going much better than last summer. I think I know what I'm doing this time around. A lot of the people at the college are noticing it. There are 2 more orientations this week. Then 4 the week before school starts in August 17.
Baby
Doing well. We are calling the baby "Jack" for the moment. This is not the name we have chosen for our little one. My grandma started calling the baby Jack. It's fitting. I have another appointment this Tuesday.
Travel
For our anniversary we traveled down to KC for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. We had great meals out and enjoyed each other. It was good to get away.
For our anniversary we traveled down to KC for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. We had great meals out and enjoyed each other. It was good to get away.
On Sunday (our actual anniversary) I got sick right after church. We headed back home. The evening ended in the ER because I wasn't getting any better. I have no idea how I got sick. But it wasn't fun. I'm much better now.
Then the next weekend we traveled to STL to visit the family. Mr. B had training in STL the week after. So it was perfect timing to go down there. "Jack" didn't like the plane ride down there. It was not good. The way back way much better. In STL we went to Crown Candy because it was on Mr. B's favorite Travel Channel show, Man v. Food last season. And it's a STL landmark. Yes, that is a Chocolate Banana Malt. Don't you just want one? I know I could use another.
We had a BBQ at the house. Got to meet our friends Angela and Nate's little boy, John Paul (aka JP3) and talk about baby and house stuff.
Sunday night, we took Mr. B to his first Muny Show, The Music Man. It was really good. I had not been to the Muny in 4 years. I can't remember the last show I saw. But Music Man is a favorite of mine. Oh yes, it brought back loving freshmen year memories. Mr. B enjoyed the show too. I think we'll take him again.
Monday was my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. Mom, sister, and I had a great girls day getting massages, checking out cloth diapers at Cotton Babies, and shopping for maternity clothes. Dad and Mr. B worked. We did have dinner together before they put me on a plane back home.
While I returned home, Mr. B and my parents had a great time in Stl. Mr. B and my dad went to the really long Cards game on Wednesday night. Saw my cousin's band play Thursday. I think my parents enjoyed our visit to STL more than us.
Well, I think that is it for now. Please pray for our home to sell fast and a safe a health pregnancy.
2 comments:
Yay! I like how you "named" the baby for now. That's funny. I'm glad STL was a good time! I can't believe you got on a plane with a baby in you...ugh, they make me sick NOT being pregnant.
Praying for you....
BumGenius All in one diapers are wonderful! If you have any questions I can help! I have 2 babies in cloth diapers
Post a Comment