Last night, we accomplished some major baby things.
Cotton Babies is having a great sale this weekend. Buy 6 bumGenius 3.0 one-size Pocket Diapers and get one free. This is the diaper store that I checked out in STL a few weeks ago. If you buy a single diaper the price is almost $18 per diaper. But with the sale this weekend the diaper is under $15 each. I thought it was the right time to start my collection of the best selling clothe diaper. I did show Mr. B how to use the diapers on a YouTube video. Then he asked why do you want the pocket ones. I told him the pocket diapers grow with the child. The All-in-Ones you have to buy new diapers as the child grows. So I think we need a combination of both Pockets & AIOs. But Pockets were on sale this weekend. Check it out if you're interested in getting some diapers at a great price. The friends that I know use them are very happy with the bumGenius, including JP3.
Yes, I told you a while back that we weren't going to find our the sex of our child. We still didn't find out the sex. We started our registry. If you know my husband at all, you know how much he loves cars and football. The oldest member of our family is a 1978 Trans Am. Therefore, the youngest member of our family will also have the passion for cars and things that move as his/her father. Well during this registry experience Mr. B wanted to scan everything that was "car" related. So if you go to pull up our registry at Babies R Us you will see that some items are listed as "boy". Not blue or car, it's "boy". We decided through this process as excited Mr. B was about registering for "boy" items we had to be having a girl.
As for the rest of the registry experience, we many some decisions of some major items. We found a high chair that can be used converted and bedding that we liked. The sales person at BRU was very pushy when we gave her back our scan thingy. The top page was a list of items we had not registered for yet. She said, these are still the things you'll need. Thank you very much. But I don't have to register for everything here. I'll have to go back and look at bottles and diaper bags. I was very overwhelmed with those areas of the store that I just had to pass for the item being.
Off to another great day of house hunting. Have a great one!
1 comment:
hehe - we can't be 100% sure, but my sister and I think you're having a girl from the pics you posted. How funny would THAT be? lol
Post a Comment