Week 25 is HERE! Yesterday, we looked at more houses and lectured at church. Since Mr. B was well dressed yesterday (sorry no photo) we went to PF Chang's for a date night! PF Chang's is one of our favorite places to celebrate. We like to go there for birthdays, holidays (Valentine's Day) and what ever else we feel like. You must have a reservation to get a table or wait for like an hour. This time we went because we had a gift card from our anniversary. Thanks Aunt Susie & Aunt Carol! We didn't use it all. So we'll have to go back soon. Not a problem in this family.
Enjoy your week. Please keep praying for a health baby and for us to find the right home for our family. I feel we're close to making a decision soon. I'll give you all the details when I know for sure.
love, Mr. & Mrs. B
No comments:
Post a Comment