No, that is not how long since my last post. That is the amount of days to took for our house to sell while listed on the market. Yes, 12 days! Our house had two offers by Sunday evening and we signed one of the offers on Monday. Monday was the first day of school. Needless to say, I was busy. Our agent had to drive to Mr. B's work to have him sign and then drive out to me for me to sign.
I'm happy someone fell in love with our home. We were shocked that it went so fast. But it was truly the right timing for us to put the house on the market during all the craziness of this summer. Last night, after we turned out the lights I said to Mr. B, I don't even remember what happened in June. That is how crazy and busy our summer has been. Now summer is over with school starting this week for Mr. B and I. Campus is full of students who are lost and the parking lot is packed with cars. These are good signs of a growing college. I'm happy things are going well.
Now, when I tell people that our house sold, they kindly ask "What are your plans?" My favorite answer is "I don't know." We've looked into building a new home and have explored some options of homes on the market. We do have just under 60 days until our close date. So we do have some time to find what we're looking for. But now we're down to business to find a home. We're looking for a home together as a family. That has a nice sound to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment