Mr. B and I returned from our honeymoon yesterday and this morning I took him to the airport. So I'm "Free" for about 10 days. He teaches an International High School Exchange Camp with EF in Boston at Stonehill College. While he is teaching culture to Europeans & Latinos, I'll be playing it up in Omaha. Not really! I have to return back to work on Monday and Orientation starts Thursday!
I'll attempt get my vendor reviews and the review of our wedding and honeymoon up as soon as possible. In the mean time you can read all about our wedding weekend and see some pictures at my girlfriend's blog. Erin has add some great commentary to the day. Plus our photographer, Don Lee, has already added some pictures to his site! I'm really happy with Don's work! We even have our picture on his website homepage. How cool is that!?!?!?
Okay, that enough for now. Enjoy! And I'm know I'll be posting more later.
love,
the new Mrs. B
3 comments:
YAY! Welcome back, Mrs. B. Love the pictures, you both look so happy. Beautiful wedding, enjoy being a newlywed:)
Congrats, Abi! Can't wait to see some pics and hear about your honeymoon!
The pictures from your friend and the photographer are amazing. And, Abi, you crack me up with the Ted Drewes. What did you get, anyway? And, was it dreadfully hot in your gown and all? I know it was super hot on the boat tour we went on that afternoon but, we managed since I was wearing a lot less fabric!:)
Thanks for showing the honeymoon pics to me today. I'm so happy for you both and was so happy at the wedding. Words just can't describe it!!
Post a Comment