Monday, August 4, 2008

Same thing... different location

So we've been married for 2 weeks and it feels the same as before we got married. I still live and sleep alone and it sucks. Many of our friends and family have asked "How is the married life?" Well I don't know yet because Mr. B is in Boston until Aug 10!!! Yes, we're married but I live in our house and he currently lives in a college dorm room. I like my accommodations much better! :)

Anyway, orientation is underway and I'm really busy at work. So I guess it is a good thing Mr. B isn't in town, cause we wouldn't be spend quality time together anyway. I'm just ready for him to be home and us to be really married. Just 6 more days.

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

ugh the dreaded "how's married life?" question. it never gets old:) hang in there!

Erin said...

lol - tell them your husband couldn't take it anymore and took off for boston!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

Hang in there!