Monday, July 7, 2008

What a great weekend!

We've got only 12 days today. Andy and I had a great holiday weekend. I finally feel like the house is "OUR HOME" and that we are so close to the wedding it's crazy. After today, I only have 5 more days of work until I'm on wedding/honeymoon vacation. Thanks be to God!!!

4th of July was a great block party at our house. As always, we cooked some awesome brats and had family and friends to share in the fireworks. Our friend, Theresa and her boyfriend Mike had his two sons with him. His sons are 7 and 4 years old. The 4 year old was lighting more fireworks than the adults!!! It was very hard to watch at first. But Ben better than our crazy drunk friends light off fireworks.

Saturday night we went back to middle school. The neighbor invited us over for block party leftover as their house. Then one thing lead to another and we were sitting on top of our roof watching fireworks. Yes, the same roof Andy put on about 3 weeks ago. We needed to check it out. Then before I knew it we were tee-peeing the neighbors house and shooting a possum with a be be gun. Right!??! My Saturday night was unforgettable.

Sunday we unpack shower gifts and put the house together. Yeppie for being so close to the wedding!

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

Wow, 12 days?!?! How awesome, Abi.