Hello.... Well it's been a while. It's been a crazy few weeks at work and home. Therefore, blogging has been one of my least priorities.
Right now I sit in a hotel room in West Des Monies, IA. I'm at a conference for our online consortium. Why, you ask? My job right now has nothing to do with online classes. Come this summer, I'll be the Student Services contact for students who take online classes.
So what else is happening you ask to disregarded your blog?
Well... I've travel with students on a college visit. Enjoyed a day off for Spring Break. Cleaned my house. Although it doesn't look anything like it now. Unpacked some more boxes from the house merger (aka wedding).
Lent update....
With Palm Sunday almost here thus Easter is just around the corner. I've done okay... much better than my Advent experience. I'm still reading Francis de Sales's Introduction to a Devout Life. There are not many opportunities to read this book. However. St. Francis is an excellent writer and writes right to my soul.
I'm still going to Adoration on Tuesday evenings. At first the contemporary band practices at the time I'm in the chapel and I couldn't concentrate on what God was speaking to me. I was upset that I signed up for a time that I couldn't be quiet with God. It took me a while to figure out that God placed me during that time to listen to Him while the music was playing/singing. God has always spoken to me through song. So I know that I'm spending my time good with God. The song that hit me with this inspiration was "Gather Your People". More on that later.
I've book two trips to St. Louis: May for Jay's wedding and July for while Mr. B goes on a training. We haven't been to STL since Christmas. So I'm excited to go visit home. Plus flying is always easier and takes way less time than driving.
I don't think there is anything else going on. Have a great week and maybe you'll get another posting soon.
1 comment:
what are you unpacking from your wedding still?? Jeesh.
Post a Comment