Friday, March 13, 2009

7 Quick Takes


1. Week 1 down of keeping the house clean, status: success! We've ate at the kitchen table for breakfast just about everyday this week because there was room. It great to have a clean house and not have everything out all over the place. I like it. :)


2. Good thing I met with my Spirit Mentor this week because I'm a little confused right now in my discernment. God is throwing all sort of things my way. Yes, I know I need to pray and listen to what the Holy Spirit is telling to make the right decision.


3. Last night, I had a girl's night dinner with my good friend. This was our first dinner out since she started dating this new guy. So it's been over a month since our last evening out. I'm glad she was able to "fit me in" to her busy schedule.


4. Want an update on Jonah? Check out his CaringBridge blog his parents update here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jonahborngrebe. Keep praying for the whole Borngrebe family. Kris is just a few days away from #5.


5. No Fish Fry tonight. We're going to a Pasta Night at St. Pius. They have meatless sauce options instead of fish. How cool is that?


6. Tomorrow, Mr. B and I are going on a "cheap" date. This date will include 3 different gift cards and 2 coupons. I'm pretty excited we're going on a date.


7. I'm so ready for it to be spring it's crazy. We were measuring our house for our 2009 project on Sunday and I noticed that my bulbs are peaking through. The rumor is that St. Pat's Day will be 70 degrees.
Check out all the other updates on Jennifer's Conversion Diary site. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Glad you had a good week. How did the chicken dinner in a crock turn out?