Yes, it's Monday. How nice. It's a bit cold and we're up for six more weeks of winter. But who's counting anyway? Not me, because winter doesn't go fast here in Nebraska.
Today is a big event.... Mr. B and I started to drive to work together today. That means, I have to pick him up too. In an effort to save gas money, we'll be spending about 40 more minutes with each other per day. It was weird to drive in with him this morning. I couldn't zone out and listen to the radio. But overall, it was nice and I'll do it again.
Yesterday, we went to the Qwest Center to see Missouri State play Creighton. MSU lost. :( But we had a good time. Mr. B and I sat at the very top of the Qwest. I didn't know the Qwest went so high! We were in the middle of the court. So they were good seats to see everything.
Other news... nothing much to report. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment