Friday, February 6, 2009

7 Quick Takes





Thank God, It's Friday!


1. I have my red on today for National Wear Red Day. It's in support of Women's Heart Disease Awareness. Even Mr. B wore a Husker's polo to work today.


2. I had my month weigh-in and measure at Curves on Wednesday. Good news to report... I've lost 5 pounds in one month AND 17 inches overall since beginning Curves in December.


3. I'm still having fights with my clothes in the morning. Hopefully, that will stop soon.


4. I had my monthly visit with my Spiritual Mentor last night. I love her! She has really given me some great inspiration to look deeper into my relationship with God and my hubby.


5. Please keep Mr. B's brother in your prayers. He has had health problems the past few years and will be going to Mayo for additional tests on Feb 16 & 17.


6. As you know, I'm married. However, my mom still sends me holiday packages. This week we received a Valentine's Day package from my parents. It included a new pair of V-Day socks and dish towels. No, I'm not kidding and I don't think this will stop until she gets grandkids.


7. Tonight, Mr. B and I are going bowling with other young adults. The kicker is that it doesn't start until 9:30pm. We were in bed by that time all this week. I'm going to need a nap before we go to stay up late tonight.


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

#4 sounds so great -- I think it's SO important to have someone like that to meet with.

I'll keep Mr. B's brother in my prayers.

Thanks for participating!!