Friday, January 30, 2009

7 Quick Takes

1
I enjoy watching sports. However, sometimes I get burnt out on watching sports. I look forward to the Super Bowl and the BCS National Championship Game because it means we can spend our weekends doing something besides watching football.
2
Mr. B and I are currently taking a class offered through our parish and the Intercessors of the Lamb. It's call Empowerment of the Holy Spirit. All I can say is WOW! I'm learning so much about listening to God through the Holy Spirit. It has been a great experience.
3
I enjoy reading Catholic blogs to learn about my faith more. But I seem to find that there are a lot of Catholic blogs written by moms and converts. I have not found a regular Catholic blog from a newly wed that doesn't have kids or one on the way. Maybe I should fill that gap in the blog world? But if you know of one, please pass it on.
4
The other blogs I read are Food blogs. That is because I'm working another attempt to lose weight, again. I'll make it official.... I've gain the weight I lost with Weight Watchers starting from January 2006 to July 2007. Last year was a stressful year with the wedding planning and then adjusting to married life. (You know boys eat differently than girls).

5
So what else am I doing to take off the weight? I joined Curves early December. But I really count my first month is January. Yes, I worked out in December but it was just to help the holiday season of eating.
6
I love Curves... yes it's true. It's a quick 30 minute workout 3 times a week. Perfect for a busy gal like me.
7
Weekend plans... tonight is girls night. Beth and I are going to see a chick flick, Bride Wars, and hang. We haven't had a movie date night in a long time. In fact I can't remember what movie it was. It might have been 27 Dresses.
Enjoy your weekend! Go Cardinals!

No comments: