
I might be a little young to remember the Football Cardinals playing in Old Busch Stadium, but I should do remember my dad's love-hate relationship with wanting to watch the "new" Cardinals in Phoenix, AZ. He did have a Phoenix Cardinals shirt at one point. Of course all the stuff got lost some where in my parents house once the Rams moved to St Louis. But anyway, in case you were wondering, I will be roting for the Cardinals this weekend. I have enough red to share.
I love the Super Bowl. We normally go to a friend's house for the game. But this year, she is in the middle of a remodeling project of her kitchen. So Mr. B and I will sit home and enjoy the game in our basement. The space heater should arrive Friday. So something will keep us warm.
Go Cardinals! Go Kurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment