Saturday was my 27th birthday. Not that 27 is a milestone or anything but it was my first birthday where I was married. That is a weird feeling. But overall it was a great day!
No Mr. B didn't make me breakfast in bed like I dreamed. However, he got up an prayed at the abortion clinic at 5am. Yes, that was too early. He was kind enough to let me sleep in for my birthday. After I awoke, I enjoyed a massage, manicure, and pedicure. Oh it was a good day. :)
For dinner my hubby took me to a great Italian restaurant, Lo Sole Mi0. Yummy!!! It's real Italian like The Hill in St Louis. Then we went home and enjoyed a homemade cheesecake made by Mr. B. You might think this sounds funny, but he normally makes cheesecake for Christmas. So I wanted a chocolate one ... because what would be better than a chocolate cheesecake??? umm... i can't think of anything. it was yummy! (and still is a few days later)
Now on to my 27th year as a married woman... I wonder what will happen this year.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Abi!! I'm impressed by Mr. B's cheesecake making abilities. :)
Happy belated B-day! 27 is a good place to be:)
Post a Comment