Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My favorite month

Today is the start of my favorite month, October!!!

October is my favorite month for several reasons:
1. My birthday month, October 25th


2. The month to celebrate Mary! Mary the Mother of God


3. My favorite holiday, Halloween. I'm still working on Mr. B to have a Halloween Party this year. It's extra cool this year because it's on a Friday day!

4. October 1st is the fest day of St Therese of Lisieux "Little Flower"

5. It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Don't forget your self-exam!


6. Leaves are changing colors.

7. I get my sweaters out to wear. I heart sweaters.

8. Football is in full swing and we're going to the Mizzou v. Husker game on Saturday.





9. Baseball playoffs... even though the Cards aren't in the playoffs it is still exciting to watch baseball. This season I'm rooting for the Philly's because of their All-Star Ryan Howard. Ryan is from St Louis and a former Bear from Missouri State. How could I root for anybody else?


10. Did I say that my birthday is on a Saturday this year????



1 comment:

Sarah said...

you could have a birthday/halloween party! how exciting...10 days and counting!:)