Thursday, October 9, 2008

I

I found this on Beckie's blog. I thought it was interesting and decided to use it here.



i am: me.

i think: random thoughts all day long.

i know: a little about a lot.

i want: spend more time with my hubby.

i have: a wonderful husband.

i wish: I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.

i hate: commercials.

i miss: seeing my college friends all the time.

i fear: becoming a mommy. (I'm not pregnant)

i feel: the warm love of my husband, family, and God.

i hear: my inner voice way too much.

i smell: the coffee I knocked over this morning.

i crave: cold Imo's Pizza

i search: for love and acceptance.

i wonder: what will happen next.

i regret: not following my heart sooner.

i ache: not today.

i care: about the people close to me.

i always: brush my teeth.

i am not: ready to make the next move in life.

i believe: in God.

i dance: to my own drum.

i sing: when ever I can.

i cry: more now than ever.

i don't always: tell people I love them.

i fight: for what is right in life.

i write: to God.

i never: want to be alone.

i stole: his smile.

i listen: to God.

i need: my family's support.

i am happy about: coming home to my husband.

No comments: