Last week I was reading one of my favorite wedding related sites, Wedding Bee. It's a great site that brides and newly married blog about their wedding planning and other related issues. Well, one of the "Bees" made a top ten list of why she loved her finance. I've finally been inspired to write my own top ten list about Andy.
10. He always strives to be comfortable in his clothing. He is truly a shorts and t-shirt type of guy any day of the week. The first day I met him, it was at Mass at the Holy Family Shrine in Ashland, NE (it's on I-80 between Omaha and Lincoln). It was a young adult event to continue at the park. Well Andy was wearing a t-shirt and swim trunks. It's gets better he was lecturing in those swim trunks. I should have know his style right then.
9. He does dress up for church or when I request. And he has allowed me to fill his closet with more than just t-shirts and shorts. But I do get him a new shirts when I travel.
8. He teaches auto tech at the local high school. Therefore, he has his students' fix my car. I get free labor!
7. He is very skillful and can fix almost anything. Plus having a trade himself, he seems to know just about anyone in Omaha that can fit, repair, build, or whatever you need.
6. His faith is awesome! I'm so happy that I've found someone I can share my own faith with. I enjoy discussing God, praying, and everything that goes along with our faith.
5. He supports me like none other. I know he is available for me to lean on for whatever I need. He is a much better listener than me. I could not married a talker. I do enough for both of us.
4. He loves to drive! When we travel any where he is the first to get into the driver's seat and take off. Even if it's my little Cavalier. There have been several times that he has driven the whole way from STL to Omaha.
3. We laugh all the time. We joke to each other all the time. I'm happy when I'm with him.
2. He puts up with me and he can't get rid of me. (Read #3)
1. Not a day goes bye that he doesn't tells me the I'm crazy. I look forward to it daily. It's another way he tells me he loves me. Plus he has be be crazy to love me!
Why do you love your finance/husband?
No comments:
Post a Comment