Thanks, Amanda for thinking of me.
Any who, I've been blog tagged.
Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged!
1. I hate starting to snorkel, but I love it once I'm in the water watching all the fish and the reefs. For some reason, it's the scariest thing to put my head into the ocean and swim out to sea. My sister hates when we're out snorkeling and I need to take a real breath and look up to see how far we've traveled from shore.
2. I never met a stranger. When I was a little kid, like 2 to 3 years old, I would go up to people in the store and ask them questions. My parents said my favorite question was "Where's your honey?" This one time I asked this really old lady at the grocery store. My parents were freaked out at what her response would be. However, she relied that her honey was in heaven.
3. I love coffee. I like it American style or Espresso; it really doesn't matter how I drink it. In fact I'm drinking my second cup this morning. With all the coffee I drink I do know my limitations. One Christmas season I was working at the Don DeFoe's Flowers. I stopped at Starbucks on my way to work and ordered a Grande Gingerbread Latte. This is by far my favorite holiday drink at Starbucks. The nice barista accidentally made me a Venti Gingerbread Latte. Well that was a big mistake on her part. That extra shot of espresso shot me into over drive at work. I could not sit down for a few hours because I was running around the shop like a chicken with my head cut off.
4. I enjoy theater! I really love musicals and big Broadway theater production. When I was studying abroad in London, England I saw 24 West End production. West End is the London verison of Broadway in New York. I was there for 4 months so I had some time. Right now my favorite musical is Mama Mia! There is a movie coming out this summer!
5. I love to travel. I've been to so many places that I don't even want to count them. I've been to Europe 4 times. And I can't way to go back.
6. My wish travel list: Peru, Alaska, South Africa, Southeast Asia
7. I think my future mother-in-law loves me more than her own son. For example, I'm going to move in with my future mother-in-law before the wedding. It just for 6 weeks between my apartment lease ending and the wedding. I'm only kidding. I know she loves her son.
Who am I going to tag? Erin, Shannon, Amy, Jessica, Brea, Lisa, and Melissa & Baby. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment