That is how many new students attended orientation this morning!!! We have space for as many as 250. But I didn't think I would be that close to that number. Today was the last day of orientation and Monday school starts!!! Thank God! I'm very happy to be completed with orientation for this summer. There are so many improvements that I want to make to orientation. It gets me excited for next summer.
My student leaders were awesome! They were all wonderful and I'm glad I was able to get such a great group of students together. I'm sad to see some of them transfer and move on from our school. One is moving today to his new school to continue his education. I know he'll do great at the most challenging state schools in Missouri. He might be freaked out! But I know he'll do a great job.
Welcome new students and let the school year begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment