This weekend we traveled to St Louis for Thanksgiving. Augustine did great on the ride both ways. He is getting to be a little traveler. His new Brit.ax seat is awesome and I know he is safe. He still does not like to be strapped down. But I know that is the safest way to travel for little ones.
We shared Turkey Day at Grandpa Steffen's nursing home. The staff made a wonderful meal and the whole family was able to enjoy. I brought pies from the Culinary Arts students. Then we visited the Hagy's at their place. They are still in separate rooms and will be moving Grandma sometime this week to Grandpa's room. My dad did smoke a few turkey breast. And on Friday, we did a small traditional meal complete with White.Castle stuffing. (oh so yummy!)
Augustine took a 2 1/2 hour nap on Friday afternoon. When he woke up he was a walker. I'll be posting a video soon.
Saturday, we took his photos at my sister's condo and some great family shots. Em is editing them and I'll be able to make up our Christmas card after Augustine's Omaha party this upcoming weekend.
Saturday night was Augustine's St Louis party. We had a great time and I do plan on posting photos sometime this week. In the mean time, you'll have to settle for Erin's blog. He wasn't a fan of his cake. I don't think he knew what to do with it. But he'll get another shot at it on Sunday in Omaha.
On to a busy week. Have a great Cyber Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment