I'm in my final week of Boot Camp. As a posted several weeks ago, it was very hard to get started. I believe the trainer has done his job well.
As for my success with the boot camp, let me tell you a story about my physical ability. I don't run! I never have and didn't think that I would be able to run. I have had asthma since 3rd grade. But really why do I need to know how to run well? No reason has been able to come to mind since I stopped playing basketball junior year of high school. My most recent experience with running was in O'Hare Airport this summer, when I thought I was going to miss my plane from Chicago to Omaha. My flight from London sat at the Heathrow gate for 2 hours. I booked it through the airport. Yes, I was one of those crazy people you see with huge backpacks frantic that I was going to have to spend the night at O'Hare Airport. Not cool when you've just been in Europe for 10 days and haven't seen you FI for 3 weeks. But once I get to my gate the plane was delayed 45 minutes. Yes, I could have walked!
Well, my trainer has some how taught me how to run. Yes, run! I can keep up with the other ladies. How crazy is that?? And plus, I like it! Who knew I would like to run? Not me, that is for sure.
Well here is my turning point. Tomorrow (Friday) will be the final date for this session. My original plans were to start this boot camp to get me more motivated to workout and look hot for the wedding. And it has done that. I work out all the time and I enjoy getting up at 5am; as crazy as that sounds. But do I sign up for another session?? I'd love to sign up for another one because I know I haven't gotten to my goal. And if I stop now will I lose the 10 pounds before my first dress fitting? Maybe, but it would be a lot easier if my trainer was yelling at me at 5:30am 3 days a week. But it all comes down to: can I afford another camp with the wedding related expenses??? Wow! So much to consider with so little time.
Suggestions, please on if I should continue with the boot camp. Also I'll be taking donations. :)
1 comment:
Yeah, I guess it depends on how expensive it is. If you can manage to motivate yourself I say forgo the trainer. But if you think it's worth it, go for it.
Kudos for you for liking to get up at 5 am! That is quite an accomplishment in itself.
Post a Comment