On Sunday I went in for my measurements with my boot camp trainer. I did not lose any pounds or inches. However, I did lose 2% body fat. This is my first time my body fat percentage was taken. I'm very happy with myself and I'll be continuing with the boot camp. However, our program will be switching trainer starting on Monday. Oh well, someone else to encourage (or yell at) me to workout at 5:30am.
Other wedding news: We finally picked and ordered invitations! We ordered them from Alaun By Design in Papillion, NE (south of Omaha). Merissa has a great selection of invitiation designs - plus they are personal for a very reasonable price. Andy and I were both very happy with the samples she created for us. She was recommended by a co-worker and a fellow Omaha/STL bride on my favorite forum. www.alaunbydesign.com.
We are also ordering a unity candle from Merissa. It will have our monogram on it. It's like the updated version of my parent's unity candle with their invitation on the candle. I read the candles when I was at my grandparents house growning up. My parents and my aunts & uncles had their invitation some how attached to their unity candle. I guess that was a late 70's/early 80's wedding trend.
On a side note: This weekend I'll be on a conference for work. I'll be giving a presenation about a program I administer on Monday morning. Please pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment