Friday, March 25, 2011

Update

Augustine had his surgery on Monday morning. He was so awesome! The ENT said following the surgery that his adenoids were inflamed and had puss on them. I was so relieved that they were removed with that report. Monday and most of the day Tuesday were good for Augustine. Then Tuesday afternoon he started to get warm. Tuesday overnight through Thursday were terrible. He ran a low grade temp until Thursday night at 9pm. My moment close was when we went in to give him a nightly blessing of Holy Water and he was a little warm. Then not 2 minutes later he woke up. He had broke his fever. I tried to rock him to sleep. But he was ready to play. We decided that he was well enough to go right to bed like normal. And that's what we did. He went right to sleep. :) Then woke up at 1am and for the day at 6:30am. I'm happy to report that my little guy is doing much better today.

Theresa is not doing as well. She has been put on hospice this week. Her sister, brother, and mother were able to come up this week. Please pray for their entire family and comfort for T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glad he took it like a champ. Sorry to hear about T...

Anonymous said...

You're the best, Augustine!