My Advent Prayer Buddy was...
C.
C. was very hesitant to participate in this Advent Prayer Buddies. I'm very glad that she did. I was able to pray for this lovely lady amidst all her imperfections. We all have them. She just has the courage to post them online. Hopefully, she'll be able to hear God more clearly for this new year!
Thank you, C. for letting me into your world for the Advent Season. I will continue to follow you and pray for you.
PS - I think Lauren had a great idea about announcing Prayer Buddies on the Epiphany. That would make lots of sense for those busy at Christmas time.
1 comment:
Hi Abi,
I'm so slacking in writing you about being your prayer buddy!
But we had a baby on Dec 8, and I prayed for your intentions while in labor. I have also prayed for you as we struggled to feed our little guy.
May God bless you!
Beth
Post a Comment