Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9 months already?!?!?!







Yes, that's right! Augustine is 9 months old!

Stats:
19.2 pounds - 25%
27.5 inches - 25%
Head 18 inches - 63% (He has a big head.)


We had a good check-up with Dr. Penny this week. I love her as our pediatrician. If you're looking for a new pedi in Omaha, check out Dr. Katherine Penny at Boystown on 88th Street. I love the staff too! He is growing and eating. She told us to start trialing dairy into his diet. Yes, that's right. He has been tolerating some dairy in my diet since May. But I was really worry about what it could do to his diet. So far it's been good. He had cheese on Monday and enjoyed it. Tomorrow we will start yogurt.
Last month was really busy. Daddy and Augustine started back to school. Mommy had orientation on campus. We have all adjusted well. Augustine is enjoying his new room and new friends. He has been moving all over the place. Our pedi said that he could be a month away from walking! Mommy and daddy were both 10 month walkers. So we figured this could be a possibility.
Have a great day and hopefully, I'll update more soon.
love, abi, andy & augustine

No comments: