Thursday, June 24, 2010

The long awaited update


Okay, I know it's been forever since I've updated this blog. I seem to do really well for a good amount of time... then not. Well the Spring was super busy and the blogging took a backseat for a while. I've changed the layout of this blog a bit. Nothing to fancy. But I think one of the things that was keeping my blogging was the look of my blog. So I found a free layout/design that I like and went with it. I think this is softer on the eyes. (Not that you look at my blog all the time, you get it through Google Reader, right?)


Now back to our little man, Augustine. He is the main reason you follow this blog. The spring was busy. We adjusted to the new normal of 2 working parents, Augustine in childcare full time, traveling for business and pleasure. Now it's summer. So daddy and Augustine are hanging out all summer together. That's right! Andy is watching Augustine during the days instead of going to childcare.


Last week we went to the Tampa/Clearwater/St Petersburg area for vacation. We shared a condo with my parents and sister. Augustine did great. He loved the water and the sand. The best part was that he didn't want to eat the sand! This boy eat everything he can get his hands on. We attempted to keep him on the best schedule possible. Thankful, he did better than expected on the trip. We even got to meet the Archbishop of Omaha in the TPA airport on our way back home. It was a nice relaxing trip. Now I'm gearing up for a busy summer on campus.


If you're still reading, let me know by posting a message. I'll try to post more often.

1 comment:

LaWanda said...

Of course I am still reading! I love that you share your little guy with us. Love you too my friend. :)