Here is the home:

Kitchen
Family Room with gas fireplace
Formal Dining Room, we're most likely going to use as an office because we don't have a real dining room table.
Finished basement with bar area. There is a lot of room for Mr. B to have football parties down here. :)Features we like:
I got my jetted tub in the master bath - SWEET!
Mr. B got his 27 foot deep garage. Do think that is enough space for his tools and Trans Am? I hope so.
Things that need fixing:
The current owners have a big dog. The first time we visited the house it didn't smell like dog. I saw an outside food/water bowl and a kennel. So we thought, great an outside dog, that won't be too bad. Then the next two times it smelled like dog really bad. Because of my allergies and bringing a new baby home in this December, we've decided to replace the upstairs carpet and paint. Then have the air duct cleaned. I've always wanted my air ducts cleaned and I'm really excited about it. I think it will help with my allergies.
The other news about the home is from the inspection. Our inspector found 2 cracks in the furnace. So it needs to be replaced. He even removed the gas line to the furnace for safety reasons. The A/C was peed on by the dog. The inspector and the home warranty guy said it wasn't good. The sellers brought an HVAC person out to see it. This person said the urine didn't hurt the function of the A/C. However, it will need to be replaced soon. So we're working on that. We have asked the sellers to replaced the furnace and a/c. We are waiting to hear from our agent.
Our home projects this fall will be working towards a date that God only knows. We'd like to have everything done before Thanksgiving. No we're not hosting Turkey Day this year. We just need stuff to be completed by then. Then again, I might host if the food is brought to me. Who is bringing the White Castles from STL?
I got my jetted tub in the master bath - SWEET!
Mr. B got his 27 foot deep garage. Do think that is enough space for his tools and Trans Am? I hope so.
Things that need fixing:
The current owners have a big dog. The first time we visited the house it didn't smell like dog. I saw an outside food/water bowl and a kennel. So we thought, great an outside dog, that won't be too bad. Then the next two times it smelled like dog really bad. Because of my allergies and bringing a new baby home in this December, we've decided to replace the upstairs carpet and paint. Then have the air duct cleaned. I've always wanted my air ducts cleaned and I'm really excited about it. I think it will help with my allergies.
The other news about the home is from the inspection. Our inspector found 2 cracks in the furnace. So it needs to be replaced. He even removed the gas line to the furnace for safety reasons. The A/C was peed on by the dog. The inspector and the home warranty guy said it wasn't good. The sellers brought an HVAC person out to see it. This person said the urine didn't hurt the function of the A/C. However, it will need to be replaced soon. So we're working on that. We have asked the sellers to replaced the furnace and a/c. We are waiting to hear from our agent.
Our home projects this fall will be working towards a date that God only knows. We'd like to have everything done before Thanksgiving. No we're not hosting Turkey Day this year. We just need stuff to be completed by then. Then again, I might host if the food is brought to me. Who is bringing the White Castles from STL?
1 comment:
Love the kitchen!! *Jealous*
Post a Comment