Well, it's official I have six months until I'm hitched and cruising away on my honeymoon. I have truly mixed feeling. One moment, I'm totally excited about the day at hand and the lifetime I'm going to spend with Andy. Then the next, I'm in totally shock that I don't have enough done and we can't be half way through our engagement already. Yes, I know I worry too much. Well, I am and I need to face reality. The remember that it's only day and we need to focus on the lifetime together.
Non-wedding thoughts for today: It was reported today on every major news site that Heath Ledger died at 28!!! OMG! I've love Heath (as an actor) from the first time I watched him in 10
Things I Hate About You. Hollywood kills so many so young. Please be sure to keep Heath's family and especially his young daughter in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment