
Every time we're in St Louis we try to do something unique to the area. This time we planned to travel to the top of the Arch on Saturday night. When we got to the top we did the standard picture taking of the area landmarks. (New Busch, Courthouse, Old Cathedral, East Side) Then Andy pulls me away from the window because we wanted someone to take our picture. But before I could ask someone to do that he hugs me tightly while telling me how much he loves me and how it's God's plan for us to be together for the rest of our lives. I agreed and had no clue what was happening next. Then he pulls away and gets down on one knee to propose. It was definitely a surprise and of course I said yes! After the Arch we took a carriage ride along the river front and the Landing. Then we met my parents' at Ted Drewes' Frozen Custard that evening. We waited to tell his parents in person when we got back to Omaha on Sunday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment